Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Natural Bridges!

These are some awesome pictures by my sister of me and my other siblings playing in this cool little cove at Natural Bridges State Park! I also got some great opportunities for some "sand art"! We all wrote our names and my sister and I got pictures of them! I will post some of the ones I took a little later! :)

He we all are being brave standing in this cove because the waves could come pretty fast and could get so big they filled up the area we were playing in! we saw a big wave coming in so I started climbing out and you can see my brother's legs as he climbs out too! :)

11 comments:

Angela said...

y'all are so cute! LOL :)

i love the name in the sand.... but you know what?

now everyone knows your name.

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

yeah but everyone i invited to read my blog already knows my name.. I would also like to direct your gaze to the top of the blog where it says "Laura's Blog" no no.. higher.. higher.. wait! the top blue bar is too high! ok go down down.. STOP!! see it? :)

plutoplus1 said...

You only posted this many?? There were some really good pictures of you at the beach!
:D

plutoplus1 said...

Oh, add this blog to your link list:

heatherpicturetaker.blogspot.com

and

plutoplus1designs.blogspot.com

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

I couldn't find any more on our computer and you guys were in the middle of switching them all! You will haveto help me find more later :) and i will add your links :)
~Laura

nascargirl0809 said...

Ahhh Laura your family is sooo adventourus!!!! yay! Go Smiths and family!
Whoo Hoo! =]

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura's Lyrical Life said...

lol thanks for commenting on my blog kim! :) yay!

Jana Lynn said...

haha i love the picture of your name in the sand!!!

that looked like tons of fun!!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i was like, how does she have 9 comments already!!! you're still hecka popular!
nice sand picture!

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

lol thanks!! soon i will post "jana and friends"'s limo excursion to the semi-third world of Japan!! or at least to Beni Hana's!
No mushrooms for you!!
No soup for you!!