Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunsets 365.. and other stuff :D

I will be adding more sunset pictures as I go along.. but I mostly load them into an album on facebook, so it may be a while before I update this post :D.. so I started the sunset pictures here and I will add more things left over from the summer as well! :)
Above right: For The Birds!!
Below left: This is going to be the fabric/style of my prom dress that my mom is making for me! (i am liking the length of the blue pattern, and the top of the pink one.. we will see how it turns out :D)

These two sunsets were from the same night - the top is from the bus stop by the school after a tennis match, the other was on the bus going home from a match that we had just won! :D




(Look closely at Al on the monkeybars and you might see steven's hair.. haha he was holding her up, but it looks like she's really playing on those alone! :D)

The babies playing at the park, and the lake/creek overflowing after the rain.

Someone poured soap into the water to churn up and make bubbles!

4 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

nice work! i love sunset pictures, especially at the beach!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

hey! you need to update, and visit my blog!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

did you ever send me these ones?

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

i thought i did, but now that you ask, maybe not. look for them and then if i didnt, ill get those to you also :)