Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekendboreditus...

Weekendboreditus.. The inflammation of the 'boring weekend' neuron stimulus in your brain.. it prompts people to do random things out of sheer boredom.. just kidding! But yes, I was bored.. I like that prism, so I took more pictures of it!
Here are some pictures of the SUPER wonderful, beautiful, amazingly cool baby grand piano we got pretty recently!! Yay!! I am SO happy we were able to get this awesome new piano! I kept wanting to play it more than any of the other pianos in the room when we went piano shopping! :) (The self portrait was taken off the reflection of the shiny piano!)
I also took some pictures of the artwork I completed in school! The first is a picture of these flowers that I enlarged and it took me quite a while because I wanted them perfect. The second is a "doodle project" with a shape hidden under a bunch of patterns.. can you tell what it is? :) Those of you who already know.. let others guess first! =)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the piano self portrait. You need to practice...practice...practice!!! until your have bloody little nubs for fingers!!!diabolical!

You played so well today for the young women's program. I was so proud of you and how hard you have worked to play so well.
Love,
Mom

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

thanks mom! don't worry.. im getting to that practicing thing.. :)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

nice artwork. i'm glad one of your hermanos te inspiro to do it :)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

oh yeah, i love the inside of the piano pics, too! if you ever sell the piano, which i know you wont, but if you did, you'll already have the inside close-ups people love to see!