The day after Halloween, my mom and I went what she calls 'signing', that is, we went around to all of her pretty campaign signs for school board, and added to and/or fixed them. We added the pretty pinwheels, the flags, and fixed some of the spangles. Then, it started raining. During all of this stapling with the powerful staple gun and sticking things with duct tape that wasn't really sticking in the rain, we noticed our shoes were getting so heavy we could hardly lift our feet! We looked down to realize there was layer after layer of thick mud on them after each trip we had made to the different signs. Even though we got cold and dirty, I got some good pictures, we made some great memories, and it must have helped the vote, because my mom pulled ahead to get 2nd place by only about 70 votes! :) Go Mom!! Congrats!! :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
VOTE FOR NANI!!! I'm HECKA glad mom won! that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! good pics, too!
Post a Comment