Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Road Trip

This post is all about our recent Utah trip, and it is also a tribute to my grandpa. He recently passed away, but I know he is much happier now. I'm really thankful this Thanksgiving season to have had my grandpa for the years we had him.
In the car: Sights on the way to (or from) Utah:


Sights in Utah:





This is near where Steven, Angela, our friend Justin, and I went shooting. :D

The Petrified Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon State Park where we (my cousins, parents, siblings, and I) went exploring:



2 comments:

Angela said...

cute pictures raya! :) Make sure you go onto my flickr and pick up the ones of you Shooting! :)

I also got some cute ones of you hiking among the sandstone dunes! :)

tootles!

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

thanks! lol and when you say 'tootles' i think of mickey mouse and Alyssa saying "oh toodles"... LOL i still dont get why they call their "tools" "toodles"... strange things to ponder. anyways, thanks!
~Reya