The other day, I had to do a performance for my class for the book we are reading, Macbeth. I was the only girl in the group... so I had to be Lady Macbeth. So I curled my hair all nice and pretty.. but by the end of the day this is all that remained of my curls (and yes, it is not a great picture of just my hair, but you can tell there are barely any curls left.) So sad, I know but it was fun anyways. Plus - i love taking pictures and I seem to be the only willing non-cameraphobe picture subject.. :)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Spotlight In The Park
The other day, I had to do a performance for my class for the book we are reading, Macbeth. I was the only girl in the group... so I had to be Lady Macbeth. So I curled my hair all nice and pretty.. but by the end of the day this is all that remained of my curls (and yes, it is not a great picture of just my hair, but you can tell there are barely any curls left.) So sad, I know but it was fun anyways. Plus - i love taking pictures and I seem to be the only willing non-cameraphobe picture subject.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sexay girl!!! :) WHOOOTTT!! lets go out and party Swift -- i Mean Raya! lol :)
You look cute, i especially love the pix with you and Steven on the left! :)
thanks! :)
Post a Comment