Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th Year Hike!


These are some of my 4th year hike pictures! This is the meadow where we camped and if you can't tell - those are cows with cow bells living there before we got there!!

(Don't worry I will get some pictures I took on my friend's camera that don't have the time in the corner)

These are some horses we saw at the entrance as we drove up to where we were going to hike. When we came back a few days later, there were 5 or 6 of them!

4 comments:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

nice pictures!! i'm glad you finally have a blog ;)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i'm leaving a second comment so you can see my new icon i put by my name :) by the way, ignore that lame dude up there who said hello.

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

aww! cute icon! And dont worry I already did!