Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beautifully Fun!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words - and I have 14 pictures! I don't think any writing will be necessary if these pictures represent 14,000 words! However, I do want to comment on a few of them! The picture in the top middle is me scarfing down squirt cheese! That was pretty fun and tasty lol! I also love the pictures I captured on the bottom 2 rows of one of the many trail markers attached to a rock and of the beautiful butterflies and ladybugs I was dying to capture on film all week! The rest are some of the best pictures I got of such adorable little flowers and even some big ones! Also, the lake on top is called Boulder Lake and it took us quite a while to get to it! Our leader kept saying "the person who went here yesterday told me the lake is just after the first outcropping of rocks," so we went by the first "outcropping".. then another.. and another.. well I think you get it. Needless to say, it was one interesting trip!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Megan I noticed that you enjoyed to bake as well. I love baking cupcakes and thought you might enjoy some of my recipes. Check out my blog and see what you think! :)

BipolarBunny said...

Really pretty pictures.

Nagisa said...

haii !!

mind beinq friends ??

let me hear your answer !! heh

^^

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

Sorry no thanks. I don't make friends with people I have never met and don't know.

Angela said...

OMGOSH!!!!!! I LOVE the cheese picture!!

That sego lily is quite beautiful as well, you captured it in one of it's most beautiful states!

YOU ARE SO POPULAR!!! I wish I was that popular.
Anyways I really love the pictures, I wish I could have gone with you, I would have gotten you so many cute pictures! Make sure to check our my photostream on flickr and get the pictures I took of you so you can use them! I have tons!

Lets be twins!

Keep taking pictures, you only get better!

Laura's Lyrical Life said...

thanks tons!! and how did i know you would LOVE!! the cheese picture?? *raises eyebrow in Laura's signature style*
And don't worry i will keep practicing.. I just need a camera to use now that I don't have Ashley's! LOL

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

awesome pictures!! love the layout, too!

Angela said...

LYKE OMGOSH!! yes i agree.
TWINS!