Monday, July 21, 2008

Some of my Favorite Pictures! (2 I took, 1 is of me)


These are some Really pretty flowers I took a picture of at the Oakland Zoo!
The next picture is my absolute favorite picture of my really sweet niece Alyssa that I somehow captured one night after her bath!

The next is of me at my first recital for my new piano teacher!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Laura! These are cute pictures!!! I love the bee on the flower picture, but the one of Alyssa kind of PWNS the others... LOl
She is just so cute!!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

nice pictures! especially the great one i took of you at your recital!! you looked cute when you were playing. love that outfit!

plutoplus1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura's Lyrical Life said...

oops! LOL sorry i accidentally commented on heather's account.. lol I said thanks tons for your compliments!!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

your blog is AWESOME!!! i need to have like 10 blogs so i can have them all. also, your shoes are so cute in the piano recital pic.