I love music, tennis, the beach, and the LDS church. I also enjoy hanging out or watching movies with my friends and family. :) Hope you enjoy my blog!
If you'd like to visit my YouTube channel (Laura's Lyrical Life) remember to wear earplugs and/or turn the volume off to avoid permanent damage. ...#kidingnotkidding
I saw this while driving and the sun just looked so awesome with all the fog and clouds. It was so dark outside, yet the sun could be seen when the wind blew the clouds and fog just right.
Prism Perfection
One of my favorite things in our house is a small prism that hangs in the window and when the sun hits it, it casts rainbows all over the room, brightening it up!
Ladybug Love
There were numerous ladybugs, butterflies, and beautiful things to see at camp!
Bright Mule Ears
These are also from my 4th Year Hike and they were all over the place! They were also the biggest flower I saw during the week.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Water Works! (and a few more) :D
As you can see.. I LOVED the flowers at camp!
More Camp pictures of water! These are the best water pictures I got on my camera as well as some of the best flower pictures I captured! :)
lol yeah the red flowers were really pretty but the pink were awesome! I'm kinda sad that my camera didn't pick up the full brightness of those flowers - the pink flowers were some of the brightest hot pink I've seen in a while!
2 comments:
nice blog!! looks great!! good photos too. seems like you really liked that red flower patch!
lol yeah the red flowers were really pretty but the pink were awesome! I'm kinda sad that my camera didn't pick up the full brightness of those flowers - the pink flowers were some of the brightest hot pink I've seen in a while!
Post a Comment